The main goals of the Association are:
- Representation, management and defence of the economical, social and professional interests common to all members.
- Establishment of bodies of dialogue for resolving problems, in all instances and before any kind of body.
- Resolve any professional ethic problem that may arise from members, strengthening the unity of the business owners.
- Advisory service for all members.
- Promote the progress of methods and techniques of business management, through performing and diffusing the investigation, organisation and functioning of the best methods of training and IT.
- Promote, manage and perform, in the interests of their associated businesses, activities or services of a social and working nature.
- The defence of the quality of life of all those who work in the tourist accommodation sector.
- Strengthen and promote tourism activity on the Costa del Sol and in tourist accommodations in particular.
- Creation of foundations, cooperative and similar entities, as well as publications that facilitate the development of activity in the sector.
- Anything else that is necessary and convenient for the defence of the interests of its members.
AEHCOS, through its website, provides a job board to its partners that has a significant professional tourism CV base.